Saturday, September 19, 2015

It's a BOY!

I've been waiting to share this news for a long time. Tami and I are going to be grandparents again! Our daughter, Jessi is pregnant and is due on January 24th. We attended a gender reveal party today and found out Sveta and Elliott are going to have a little brother. Yup! Another boy for the Morton family!

Here are some pictures of the pink and blue party BEFORE the gender of the baby was revealed:


I particularly liked this idea... Nuts and no nuts. Teehee! It was also reported that if there weren't kids at the party the cake would have said, "I'm only here for the sex". Clever!


Here's the moment of the reveal... quite possibly one of my favorite photos EVER!


And here is the cake AFTER we found out the baby is a boy:

No comments:

Post a Comment