Sunday, September 6, 2015

High Roller

As I get ready to walk out the door for a full day including the big outdoor wedding and the pig roast reception that follows, I just had to post one thing.

We had a bachelor party yesterday (which wouldn't be the typical bachelor party). We went to a shooting range in the morning and then to the Reds game in the afternoon. After baking in the heat at the game, we came back to my house for a pool party and grill out. There WERE some adult sodas consumed, but everybody drank in moderation. Like I said, it wasn't a typical bachelor party where guys drank themselves into a stupor. At this party we also played poker again. This time it was just for fun... no money involved. And guess what... I won again! I only mention this because I totally stink at playing cards. For me to win is unusual. To win two nights in a row is unheard of. A good time was had by all.

Here I am firing a handgun for the first time ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment