Monday, September 7, 2015

I'm baaaaaaack!

I'm baaaaaaaack!

If you'll check the time stamp on the post below this one, you'll see it was posted at 1:59 A.M. Yes, we got home from the wedding/reception THAT late. I posted something last night only because I was running on adrenaline and was so relieved that the whole thing was over.

One of the highlights of the weekend was a trip to the St. Bernard Firehouse for the little ones. My brother, Kerry, the Fire Chief arranged an amazing visit for all the kids. Elliott absolutely LOVES firetrucks and was in toddler heaven! I know all the other kids had a good time too (as evidenced by the photos below). A trip to the fire station reaches a whole new level when Uncle Kerry the Fire Chief gets involved. Thanks Kerry for making the memory of a lifetime for my grandchildren!

No comments:

Post a Comment