Monday, August 5, 2013

Days like these...

The Lord blesses me every day, but some days I am more in tune to what those blessings are. Today is one of those days. It's days like these that make me thankful to be alive. Clear blue, sunny skies with puffy white clouds. Cool morning air that gives way to warm, pleasant afternoon temperatures. A slight breeze rustling the trees. This is what it would be like to live in San Diego. Minus the ocean of course. I could sit on my deck for hours. Feeling the air, soaking up the sunshine, listening to the sounds of God's creation.

I am thankful today for the Lord's blessing of this beautiful weather. I am grateful for God's boundless mercy and grace that he shows me each and every day. As our Pastor says, "Grace upon grace..." I am thankful for a Savior who died for me. He paid the price for my sins and I don't deserve it. Infinite mercy and grace for a wretch like me.

Sole' Deo Gloria! (To God alone be the glory).

No comments:

Post a Comment