Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Oh my goodness!

I had kind of a rough day. I had a non-mandatory staff meeting at school today. Non-mandatory in the sense that contractually we (teachers) could not be required to attend. However, the connotation was, "Be there or we will definitely note your absence as being representative of a person not committed to your teaching job". Did I go? You bet. There's no way I wanted to get off to a bad start with my new boss. Anyway, it was not a fun time. Not the way I like to spend a beautiful end-of-summer day.

Tami could tell I wasn't a happy guy when I got home. She uncorked a really good joke and I felt better immediately. It was so good I felt the need to share it.

Question: What's the difference between God and Obama?

Answer: God doesn't think he's Obama

Teehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment