Saturday, August 17, 2013

My new favorite

If you've spent any time reading my blog, you know I work really hard to stay away from controversial issues. I'm a simple guy and I like to generally keep my blog posts the same... basically good natured and light hearted. However, at the risk of stirring a little bit of controversy, I want to tell you about my new favorite blogger. His name is Matt Walsh. Matt is a news radio talk show host for WLAP out of Lexington, Kentucky. He is a politically conservative Christian who does a great job of telling it like it is. He is a straight shooter and writes in a style that is easy for a guy like me to understand. If you are a middle class American who is tired of how our country is being ruined by our current government officials (with Obama leading the charge), then Matt Walsh is the guy for you. You can find him through WLAP's website or directly through his blog:

themattwalshblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment