Friday, November 28, 2014

Christmas season is here!

Thanksgiving is behind us and now it's directly into... Christmas!

Today the christmas decorations will be pulled out of storage and the tree will go up in the next few days. I'm not ready. I'm not ready. I'm not ready.

Speaking of Christmas, I am already saddened at what it has become. Tami and I just finished watching some videos of Black Friday shoppers. The mob scenes were unbelievable. There were fights, stampedes and people getting arrested. All this in the name of saving a few bucks on a flatscreen TV. The behavior of the American public is an embarrassment. We should be ashamed as a nation. With this greedy behavior, it's no wonder the rest of the world hates us.

This Christmas season I will not lose sight of the true meaning of Christmas. The birth of my Savior. God incarnate who came to earth to save the soul of a sinner like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment