Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving Eve

Today is Thanksgiving Eve. In my much younger days I used to go out for a good time on one of the biggest party nights of the year. That was a lifetime ago! How how things change! Today I will be cleaning the house and performing household tasks in preparation for our big day hosting the whole family for Thanksgiving dinner. It's all part of growing up I guess. In a few hours I will head out to pick up our smoked turkey. It's going to be a great holiday! I can't wait!

And for what it's worth... I will not be doing any shopping in the next few days. Black Friday has given way to some retailers being open on Thanksgiving. I think this is so shameful. Nothing is sacred anymore. I am waiting for stores to be open on Christmas day next. So sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment