Saturday, November 22, 2014

No pressure...

Tonight I taught a bible study lesson to my small group from church. That may not sound like a big deal, but it certainly was to me. For starters all seven of the other people sitting in the room probably have more biblical knowledge than me. That's pressure enough. However the bigger deal to me was one of the seven people in the room was our Pastor. No pressure, right? Nothing like teaching a Bible lesson to your own Pastor. Yikes!

All went well though. The lesson was satisfactory and I was basically happy with it. It seemed a bit choppy and it didn't flow as well as I would have liked, but overall the lesson accomplished what it was designed to do. Essentially it was one sinner talking to seven other sinners. I can't take any credit for this lesson. All glory and honor go to God.

Soli' Deo Gloria!

No comments:

Post a Comment