Monday, November 24, 2014

Thanksgiving Week

It's Thanksgiving week! One of my favorite weeks of the year.

There are only two days of school this week. My whole family is coming to my house for a glorious celebration of food and fun. The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is on TV followed by (of course) football.  It's time to put up the Christmas decorations. And most importantly it's a time to thank my Great God for his provision for my family this year. I am truly grateful for the boundless blessings the Lord has bestowed upon me this past year. There are so many it would take me a million years to type  them all.

Putting seriousness aside for a moment, this whole week puts me in a jovial mood. I'm not really sure how to explain it, but I just feel giddy. You will be able to see it evidenced in this week's blog posts. Not a lot of hard hitting news... just good, clean fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment