Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Answer

My good friend, Doug, asked me a question about one of the photos from the Reds game.

Q: Did security ask me to take my feet off the dugout?
A: I didn't give them a chance. My feet went up for a quick photo and then I took them back down. I confess the photo was staged.

He also thought this photo looked like Dusty Baker. Funny he should mention that. I thought the exact same thing. This is actually third base coach, Billy Hatcher. I do think he favors Dusty though.
One note about Billy Hatcher. He threw a ball to kids in the stands between every inning. Joey Votto on the other hand won't even acknowledge the existence of anybody around him. I'll call Joey aloof only because I am trying to be nice. There are better adjectives, but I will refrain from using them on this blog. By my observations, Billy Hatcher is a good guy. Joey Votto has some work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment