Sunday, July 10, 2016

Safely arrived!

Sorry there was no post yesterday. I was very busy. I organized and was in charge of a church work day. This is one of my duties as a Deacon. Many members of our church volunteered to spruce up the church and make minor repairs. We are very blessed to have a wonderful facility and the people of our church keep it in tip-top shape.

On another note, we received word that the team from our church arrived safely in Mexico. I am so thankful that God has kept the team safe during the first leg of their trip. I now pray for their continued safety and for God's Word to go forth to the people of Vera Cruz, Mexico.

Finally, tomorrow is the first day of my "Staycation". Blog posts will continue however. Dedicated bloggers never take much time away from their blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment