Monday, July 25, 2016

Gettin' Fancy!


Now I'm really getting fancy. I have started my own YouTube channel. The channel is called "Goppa Meyer" and I created it for the sole purpose of posting videos to the blog. The grandkids came over to swim again today and this video is just a test to make sure I am doing everything right. The kids had a good time. It was blistering hot and I am thankful the kids could visit grandma and me while splashing around a bit.

***DISCLAIMER***
I am not responsible for suggested videos that pop up after my video is finished. These are NOT videos I have watched and I have no control over what videos YouTube puts up there. Please understand this has always been a family friendly blog and it always will be. I would never want anything offensive or objectionable to appear on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment