Monday, October 10, 2011

I want to hear from you

To date, I've had 180 pageviews in my little corner of the blogosphere. First of all, I'm surprised the few people who know about this blog would check it that many times. Second, I'm also surprised some people haven't commented. However, it may be that folks don't know how. So I copied and pasted a post from Tami's blog to help y'all out. Wanna comment? Here's how:


Unfortunately, some of you have tried to post a comment and haven't been able to because you don't have a Google or other account.

So, I did some experimenting and found an easier way to post a comment. If you'd like to leave a comment you can bring up the comment box by clicking the bottom of the post where it says comments. After you've typed your comment in the box, choose anonymous from the select profile drop down menu, then click the post comment button. Voila! Of course, the trick here is to type your name inside the box with your comment. Otherwise the blog will only show it as anonymous and we really want to know who the comment is from!


If you get a chance, I'd love to hear from you. (Even if your feedback is negative) I can take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment