Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My body is WHACKED out!

We all know what jet lag is. After spending a week out west where there's a three hour time difference, then flying the redeye back home, needless to say my body was a bit out of whack. It took Sunday and Monday to feel normal again. Things were fine until I received a phone call yesterday afternoon. My summer job was to begin, but there are no first shift hours available this week. The only thing available is third shift. Yeah, you guessed it... I worked all night Monday and will do the same the rest of the week. At this point I have no idea which way is up, what is day or what is night. My body has no idea when to sleep or when to be awake. I'm typing this right now, but at this point I'm not even sure I'm awake. Maybe I'm just dreaming that I'm blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment