Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!



Today is one of my most favorite days of the year. Thanksgiving is a day to be spent with loved ones, partake in a glorious meal, watch some football and most of all, thank God for the infinite blessings he has bestowed upon us throughout the year. This year I am really looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with my two wonderful grandchildren.

Here's some holiday fun for today... I do not promote listening to the Bob and Tom radio show. Most of their material is inappropriate at best and downright vulgar at its worst. However, every now and then they put out something that is clean enough to listen to. The video I've posted is family friendly (it wouldn't be on this blog if it wasn't). Enjoy listening to a caller phoning a radio show for advice on cooking a turkey. Have fun and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment