Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Turkey Truck

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. As the glorious day approaches, I have several Thanksgiving blog posts I'd like to make. The first post involves a turkey truck. A turkey truck is exactly what you'd think... a truck carrying live turkeys. Last month Tami and I passed one on the highway and had a lot of fun pretending what the turkeys might be saying to one another. Yeah, we're silly and goofy like that. I think it's why we have such a great marriage.

"Hey Tom. Do you feel a draft?"

"Hey guys! Two words... ROAD TRIP! I call shotgun!" (Oh if they only knew!)

"We're here! Hey, wait a minute, Tom... Butterball processing plant? I thought you said we were going to Florida!"

"We're here! Wait... Butterball processing plant? This place doesn't look anything like the brochure!"

You get the idea. We're our own best audience and are easily amused. We sure do have fun together!

Here's what the truck looked like:




The great turkey revolt of 2013 went horribly awry!

No comments:

Post a Comment