Friday, November 22, 2013

JFK- 50 Years

There are very few dates that can be classified as those that changed America forever. December 7th, 1941 and September 11th, 2001 are two that spring to mind. I think you could also add November 22nd, 1963 to that list.

50 years ago today, President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, Texas. Those who are old enough to remember will be able to tell you exactly where they were when they heard the tragic news.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist most of the time, but I do believe the Warren Commission report was rushed and excluded many pertinent details and eyewitness accounts. I have watched a lot of TV specials and read a lot of stuff on the subject. Something just seems fishy about the whole thing. I don't believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, but then again he could have. I don't think the world will ever know for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment