Friday, April 11, 2014

Mulch Madness!

It's that time of year. Spring! Otherwise known as Mulch Madness! Along with mowing season getting started, it's also time to start slinging mulch! I know it smells like manure, but it sure does spruce up the flower beds when first put down. I actually look forward to mulching every year. It makes my back hurt, but I love making my yard look nice.

I will be doing some mulching tomorrow, but not at my own house. As a Deacon at my church, I am in charge of planning the all-church work day. We clean out the flower beds, plant flowers, put down mulch and get the church grounds nice and pretty for Easter Sunday.

After all the work is done tomorrow I will stick around and mow the church lawn (no small task). It's going to be a great day and the weather is supposed to be nice. The sore muscles will be well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment