Monday, April 14, 2014

Reds, green and white

Today's post has a theme... colors. The title, Reds, green and white says it all. Over the weekend temperatures reached 80°. I spent a lot of time outside doing two of my favorite activities (Listening to the Reds game as I mowed the lawn). That's the Reds and green part of this post. What about the white? I'm sorry you asked :-) What else could the white be? Snow of course. It's the middle of April. The grass has turned green, flowers are blooming, trees are budding and spring is in full effect. So why in the world are we talking about snow? Because we live in Cincinnati... that's why! I thought we were done with this nonsense, but apparently winter needs to rear its ugly head one last time. Gee! I can hardly wait! Sunday I was sweating to beat the band and tomorrow I'll be driving in the snow. Oh the joy of life in the midwest!

No comments:

Post a Comment