Saturday, April 26, 2014

What I'm talkin' about

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! The weather today is as close to perfect as it will ever get. If you haven't gotten outside yet, quit reading this silly blog and get out there! I spent a nice long while engaged in one of my favorite activities today... yard work! I love being outside in God's creation while working to make my yard look nice. It's not there yet. Most of my work today was pulling weeds in preparation for mulching and cleaning up mounds of debris left behind from our dreadful winter. In the coming weeks I will get into the beautification process, but today was mostly prep work. This isn't my favorite part, but it is necessary if I want the job done right.

At any rate, enjoy the weather while you can. We are in for a wet, nasty week ahead. You know what April showers bring, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment