Sunday, May 18, 2014

Things will get better

I haven't posted much lately. The end of the school year is INSANELY busy for teachers. Taking that into consideration, and also considering I have spent the majority of the last two weekends helping Tami with her estate sale business, that doesn't leave much time for anything else... especially lounging around on my computer. Stick with me folks. Things will slow down and I will be able to make some quality posts again soon. Thanks for checking in regularly.

By the way, speaking of Tami's new business... yesterday she wrapped up her second estate sale. Things went very well and she has done a great job. I am very proud of what she has done. She has worked very hard and has two satisfied customers. Way to go, Honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment