Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Time is precious

Time is precious in so many different ways. This is not going to be some sappy post about how we should cherish every moment with our family or how life is short and we need to live every day to the fullest. While those things are true, this post is much simpler than that.

I have been looking for a spare moment to open my pool... and I can't seem to find the time. If I'm not working at school, I've been helping Tami with her estate sale business. If there has been time available, it has been raining. In short, I can't seem to catch a break. No worries though. The pool will somehow be opened and ready for business for our Memorial Day Party. Burgers, dogs, lemonade and a dip in the pool for the brave of heart.

Ready or not, summer is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment