Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Even More Strange

The kids have been in Florida for 4 days now. The more time that passes, the stranger it feels to not have them around. The feelings I have are generally mixed. While it's nice to have some time to relax, most of my feelings are for missing my kids and wishing they were home. Tami and I are comforted knowing they are having a good time. They've both been to the beach multiple times. Abby is allowed to order anything she wants at restaurants (she surely doesn't have THAT luxury at home), she even tried alligator and liked it. Abby is fishing today on a pontoon boat. Michael will be traveling to Siesta Key with his grandma tomorrow. So it helps knowing they are having a blast. However, I'm not sure if I've spent more time wishing they were home with me or wishing I was in Florida with them. Either one would be fine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment