Saturday, March 24, 2012

Maybe he's made of sugar

The pool guy came yesterday and began the installation of the new liner. Notice I DID NOT say finished the installation. As predicted by the weatherman , and as I knew it would, the rains came long and hard. The aforementioned pool guy retreated to his truck to presumably wait out the rain. Maybe he's made of sugar and was afraid he'd melt. He did say he could do the job in the rain. However, the rain did not stop and he decided to come back and finish the job tomorrow (Sunday). In my opinion he should have never started with the forecast for rain all day. Now all I have is the shell of the pool. The old liner has been removed and the bed of sand is exposed. The sand is very wet and has puddles in it. The pool guy says this is not a problem. Again, he's the expert.

The weather for tomorrow looks a lot better. Hopefully he gets the thing done and I can quit worrying about it. I'm ready to start sprucing up the yard and to do my spring cleaning outside. I take pride in my yard and right now it looks horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment