Sunday, March 4, 2012

Heart Breaking!

This weekend has been filled with tragedy. However, there was the story of Angel Babcock, the toddler from southern Indiana who survived when both her parents and two siblings died. She was discovered in a field ten miles from her home. It was one of those miraculous stories that comes out of so many tales of devastation.

When I got home from church tonight, I logged on to check the news headlines. I was heart broken to see that little Angel had died. I don't even know this child or her family and I nearly broke down just reading about it. I was really praying this 15 month old would make it. God had a different plan.

I am still praying for the victims of these tornadoes. I do not know anyone who was directly affected, but I will pray nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment