Friday, March 2, 2012

We dodged a bullet

Friday beginning about 3:30, violent storms rolled through the tri-state area. Tornado filled thunder storms slammed Ripley County, Indiana, Northern Kentucky and many counties east of Cincinnati. As of 6:00 the storms are rolling east and still causing a lot of problems. I'm sure as the evening goes on, the reports and video footage of storm damage will come pouring in. The towns of Holton and Marysville, Indiana were flattened and there are currently two confirmed deaths and I would not be surprised to hear about more. I am thankful our area was spared. We barely received any rain or even a whisper of wind. If it weren't for TV reports, we never would have known there was such destruction around us. Please join me in praying for people in these tornado ravaged areas. I thank the Lord for our safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment