Monday, September 24, 2012

A Thousand Words

A cliche' is a cliche' for a reason. Sometimes a phrase is so accurate and so true that it is used millions of times. So at the risk of being cliche', I tell you a picture is worth a thousand words. I have spent a lot of time in this space talking about one of the loves of my life. My granddaughter Sveta occupies a lot of my thoughts. I just love her so much and really miss seeing her as often as I'd like. As much as I've tried, I could never accurately depict her personality using words. I was frustrated by this until I saw the following photo. No photo has ever captured her personality quite like this one. I will only describe the photo like this: Sveta standing akimbo. Little Miss Personality! Other than that, the photo speaks for itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment