Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sveta-isms Part II

I went up to watch Sveta play soccer yesterday. She did a good job, but sometime near the end of the game she quit chasing the ball and was just kind of walking around the field. After the game her daddy asked what was wrong. She said she was tired. Shortly before leaving she asked if she could play on the playground. Her daddy told her no because she was too tired. She did not like that at all.

Later on she called her mommy over and said, "I wanna ask you a question, but you're probably going to say N-O". It's funny that she knew ahead of time that her request would probably be denied and even funnier that she spelled out the word NO.

I'll try not to blabber on. Most of you won't find this stuff nearly as cute or funny as I do. Oh well, what can I say? I'm a proud Goppa!

No comments:

Post a Comment