Sunday, September 30, 2012

Happy Birthday SRD

It will be one year tomorrow that I began this blog called Silence Runs Deep (SRD). When I started the blog I wasn't really sure where it was going, how long I'd stay at it or if anybody would want to read my rambling slop. Well, here I am one year later still going strong. I have made 300 posts in 365 days which means I post something about 82% of the time. I am also amazed that I have over 2700 page views. I really take pride in the blog and truly hope my writing can give you a little smile any time you decide to visit. I'm guessing most people enjoy the light hearted nature of the blog and appreciate the absence of politics and serious, depressing topics. Thanks to everyone for making this a fun thing for me. Let's face it, if nobody was reading it, I probably wouldn't bother writing it.

Soooooo.... Happy Birthday, Silence Runs Deep! May there be many more!


No comments:

Post a Comment