Friday, October 17, 2014

Pun Fun

I love the English language. I love playing with words. I love reading, writing, grammar and anything to do with the written or spoken word. I guess that's why I enjoy writing this blog. In recognition of my love of words I present to you "Fun with Puns".

I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

The girl said she recognized me from the vegetable market, but I had never met herbivore.

Energizer bunny arrested: Charged with battery.

When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.

What does a clock do if it's still hungry? It goes back four seconds.

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger... then it hit me.

Trying to use a broken pencil is pointless.

Sorry everybody. Slow news night.

No comments:

Post a Comment