Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A good night's rest

Tami and I have ordered a new mattress. It will be delivered in 10-14 days. I'm sure you've heard of Presidents Day Mattress Sales. Well, we were in desperate need and decided to take advantage of one of these sales. I'm embarrassed to tell you our current mattress is 24 years old. Yep, it's the same one we bought when we got married in 1991. I know. I know. 24 years is at least three times longer than the recommended life expectancy of a mattress, but hey, we always spent our money on other things. However, Tami has been having a lot of difficulty sleeping lately and there is no doubt the old, worn out mattress is the culprit. I am eager to get the new mattress so Tami can finally get a good night's rest. I must admit I'm pretty happy to be getting a new mattress too.

I'm #4 by the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment