Wednesday, February 24, 2016

My Life Changed Forever

February 24, 1989. It was on this date 27 years ago that my life changed forever. I didn't know it at the time, but that night would shape the course of the rest of my life. February 24th, 1989 was the date of my first date with Tami. 27 years and almost 25 years of marriage later, I remember that night as if it happened last week. I remember the nervous feelings of going out with this wonderful, beautiful woman for the first time. I remember the euphoria I felt after the date had gone well. I remember the excitement of a possible second date. I don't think I knew after our first date that I was going to marry and grow old with this woman, but I do remember how good I felt when I was with her and how much I hated it when I was away from her. It wasn't necessarily love at first sight, but looking back, I can easily see how I fell in love with her. It's hard to believe it's been 27 years since that night. But what a 27 years it has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment