Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Lemon Lime

I must confess one of my guilty pleasures is sugary drinks. I love pop, fruit punch, fruit juices, sweet tea, and lemonade. I know this junk is terrible for me, but I just don't like drinking plain old water. I need some flavor! One of favorites is Sprite. I like 7up too, but Sprite is better. I seem to remember advertisements for Sprite when I was a kid. The company claimed is was made from the "Lymon"... a fruit that is half lemon and half lime. Even as a kid I knew this was fictional. I never believed that Lymons were grown and harvested for the production of Sprite. That brings me to today's photo. I saw it and immediately thought of Sprite's Lymon. I'm just wondering if this image is photoshopped or if this is some sort of one in a million genetic mutation. I tend to believe it is photoshopped, but I have no real way of proving it. Anyway, here is a real life (or photoshopped) Lymon.

No comments:

Post a Comment