Saturday, February 6, 2016

Coffee and music

Tami and I went on a fun date last night.

We have a good friend,Toby Huff, who is a very talented musician. He used to go to church with us and was the teacher of our small group for a while. About once a month Toby plays at a coffee shop in Harrison, Ohio. It's just Toby, his guitar and some old time country music.

We met some friends at "The Coffee Peddler" where we enjoyed a hot cup of joe and some really good music. It was the first time we'd ever heard him play out and I must admit he was waaaaaaaay better than I thought he'd be. I knew he could play the guitar and I knew he could sing... but I didn't know he was THAT good.

It was a very enjoyable time on a winter night. An evening of fun and entertainment for the price of a (somewhat pricey) cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment