Monday, February 6, 2012

Numbers!


The title of this post is numbers. Here are some numbers that have been significant in my life the last few days.

1000- The number of page views for my blog. This blog began on October 1st and reached a thousand views today. This is totally amazing to me. Thank you to anyone who takes time to read my blog.

45- My age as of Saturday. This wouldn't normally be significant, but it feels strange knowing my dad passed away two months after his 47th birthday. It shows me more than ever how young my Dad was when he died.

3000- The number of babies aborted every day in the United States. Also the number of babies aborted in the Cincinnati area in one year.

50 Million- The approximate number of people who died worldwide during World War II. Also the number of babies aborted in the United States since 1973.

500- The number of dollars it costs to reserve a table for 10 at a fundraising banquet for Pregnancy Care of Cincinnati. Tami and I are leading an effort to find four other couples to join us at this banquet. Actually three other couples... we already have one couple on board. Don't look at this as a $100 dinner. Look at it as a donation to a very worthy cause. If you're interested, call me. I think it's on March 29th.

2- The number of people who traveled to Russia last month.

3- The number of people returning from Russia very soon.

1- The number of grandchildren who stole my heart even before I met her. Also the number of grandchildren who call me "Goppa". Do you think I'm a little excited about all this?

A Trillion- The number of times I've said, "Koo Koo!" since Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment