Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Waiting just a little longer

We received a phone call Sunday inviting us to visit Sveta on Tuesday night. We were so pumped! This would be the first time we'd have the opportunity to visit with her when it was just us. Don't get me wrong... the homecoming at the airport was wonderful, but we were also sharing our granddaughter with 60 other people. Tuesday morning we had a trunk full of gifts and our camera ready to go. Sadly on Tuesday afternoon we got a phone call canceling the visit. Our poor Sveta wasn't feeling well. She was running a fever and was very lethargic. I was disappointed for us, but more upset that Sveta was sick. On Tuesday night we got word via e-mail that Sveta was feeling a bit better and her fever was reduced. We're praying that today she is back to normal. I guess the Lord is trying to teach me patience but I am not doing too well with it. I know I will get to see my little Fireball soon, but it is no fun waiting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment