Saturday, June 30, 2012

I Love Air Conditioning!

The midwest is in the midst of a pretty good heat wave. Upper 90's and even triple digits have been around for more than a week. We are also having a drought and desperately need a good, long soaking rain. Don't get me wrong... I love summer and these high temperatures don't bother me a bit. However, I don't like when my lawn turns brown. Things are just too dry.

Last evening major storms rolled through and knocked out power to millions of people in the eastern half of the U.S. Three states are in a state of emergency No power means no AC. That's rough stuff. No joking here. This can turn into a real crisis. Thank the Lord we still have power and had no storm damage. I pray these folks get their power back on... very soon!

Incidentally, Tami and I often debate which is the greatest invention in the history of mankind. I quite often choose AC. Seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment