Friday, November 9, 2012

Cuteness Factor = Maximum

I've spent the last two evenings with one of my most favorite people in the world. Yeah, you already know who I'm talking about... My sweet little Sveta. She was at the Thanksgiving celebration on Wednesday and upon walking through the door was asked how she was doing. Without missing a beat, she said, "Whew! It's a long day!". I'm not sure what constitutes a long day for a four year old, but that's what she said. Very cute!

She was eating some ice cream and somebody said they were going to do a magic trick and make her bowl disappear. Once again, without missing a beat and without looking up, said, "Not yet". I know these cute little statements don't translate to text very well, but when coupled with facial expressions and voice inflection, they are quite hilarious.

I was down on the floor playing with her. We were playing billy goat and baby goat. We were pretending to eat grass and were making animal noises. Then I told her to do something and she looked at me and said, "Goats can't talk". The point was well taken and I went back to eating grass.

During dinner her momma was trying to get her to eat some corn. She didn't want to. Somebody had the bright idea to tell her that goats loved to eat corn. For the third time without missing a beat she said, "Not baby goats!"

I think what makes everything so funny is that she is so quick witted. These things just come pouring out of her mouth as if she's been conversing with people for dozens of years. She's just an amazing little girl.

I just can't wait to see her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment