Thursday, January 24, 2013

Happy About 28

I'm pathetic and I admit it.

The temperature in the next few days will reach a high of 28... and I'm HAPPY about it. What? Why? Because we've had highs in the low teens and lows in single digits with sub-zero wind chills lately, that's why! It has been frigid lately and a warm up to 28 is welcomed. On an even more positive note, temperatures over the weekend and early next week are going to soar into the 40's and 50's. Oh happy day! Isn't that pathetic? All I have to worry about is how cold it is. Talk about the doldrums of winter! The only thing I have to talk about is the winter itself. There's no two ways about it... January and February stink!


This is exactly the reason my Mom and Cliff head to Florida in the winter.

And Mom, if you're reading this... THHHHHHHHPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTTT!!!!! (Raspberries to you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment