Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hide! It's the cops! Or is it...?

Michael purchased a new (used) car. His old Toyota Camry required repairs that were just too expensive and not practical for an old car. The new set of wheels is a Ford Taurus. Not just any Ford Taurus... A former police car! Our community was selling some of its older police cars and Michael put in a bid and got one. Sadly all of the cool stuff was removed from it. No flashing lights or siren. No cage between the front and back seats. No police radio and no leftover weapons.

The cop car is now parked in our driveway and it looks like Lawrenceburg's Finest are staking out our house. Yesterday I jokingly said I went outside four times with my hands up! It won't be out there very long though. Michael is moving out this weekend and will take the Taurus with him. I'm kind of glad. It's a little unnerving feeling like the cops are watching me all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment