Wednesday, January 30, 2013

In a matter of hours

In a matter of hours Michael will be moving into his bachelor pad with his buddies. Tomorrow evening we will load up his possessions and move him into his new condo. I am incredibly sad about this. Knowing tonight is the last night he will sleep in this house and knowing he will never live under my roof again feels so final. I know it's the natural order of things, but I can already tell the family is going to miss having him around.

You may be wondering what is going to become of his room. I can tell you Abby is not happy with our plans. Abby wanted Michael's room. To be more specific, she didn't want to change rooms, she wanted to EXPAND! (essentially she wanted BOTH rooms!). Ummmmm... no way.

Our plan for the room is to make it a play room for the grandchildren. It will be a nice place for them to play with their toys when they come over. It will also be a good place for a bed when they spend the night.

I'm sad to see Michael go, but I'm also excited to have a space for the grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment