Thursday, January 3, 2013

Suckered in.... Again!

The Bengals have done it again. They've drawn me into being interested in their season. I have tried to distance myself from them, but they keep pulling me back. Darn you, Bengals! After winning 7 of their last 8 games, they've played their way into the playoffs. Saturday afternoon the Bengals will attempt to win their first playoff game since 1990. That's before Tami and I were married. Michael and Abby weren't even thought of and Jessi was in Kindergarten. That's a long time since their last playoff victory. Oh sure, they've been to the playoffs several times since 1990, but lost in the first round every time. Will this year be different? I seriously doubt it. However, by late Saturday night I will either be really happy the Bengals finally won a playoff game or I will be kicking myself for being sucked into a false sense of hope by the Bungles... AGAIN!
Can I get a "Who Dey"?

No comments:

Post a Comment