Saturday, July 5, 2014

A new convert

You all know of my love for metal detecting. It's a fun hobby that I really enjoy. Unfortunately I don't get to do it very often. Last week we babysat for the grandkids and I decided to show Sveta my metal detector. She loved it!

Before beginning, I planted two quarters in the ground to ensure she experienced quick success. I went to those spots first and she was thrilled to find big money in the ground. Later we found two dimes and a penny (these were legitimate finds, not planted coins). We also found some junk in the ground, but she didn't view it as junk. She thought it was treasure and she liked finding that stuff more than the money. It was a really fun day and I know Sveta will be up for another round of metal detecting as soon as possible.

Here's the new convert:


No comments:

Post a Comment