Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Bacon

Who doesn't like bacon? It's one of the most delicious foods on the planet... it's also horrible for you. Fried pork fat? Ummmm... yeah!

There has been a huge bacon fad going on the last few years. You know things are getting out of hand when you see bacon flavored toothpaste, bacon flavored beer and bacon flavored cupcakes (yes, all these things really do exist). It seems that things today are "all bacon, all the time". Restaurants are actually competing to see who can get the most bacon on a sandwich (and this is being measured in pounds, not ounces). Look, I like bacon as much as the next guy, but I don't need a pound of bacon on my cheeseburger. There really is too much of a good thing.

Elliott has a shirt that says, "My Daddy loves me more than bacon". That's a lot of love, folks! I love bacon too, but I say it's enough already with the bacon fad. Enough has already been too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment