Friday, July 25, 2014

An "A-Salt" Weapon



I am not a gun owner, although I fully support second amendment constitutional rights of a citizen's right to bear arms. In light of my political views, I think I may be ready to purchase my first firearm (at least it's a firearm of sorts). Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, "Bug-A-Salt". This is a toy shotgun that harmlessly shoots a pinch of table salt every time you fire it. Well, when I say it's harmless, I mean harmless for humans. The same can't be said for bugs. Watch this short video to see the effects of a blast of salt on a housefly. Talk about a 21st century shooting gallery! Honestly, I probably won't buy one, but you know what they say about men... they never really grow up. I can picture myself sitting on my deck listening to the Reds game while blasting pesky flies in mid-air.

You may think this is a joke, but this thing is for real, folks. Granted, the sound effects in the video are fake, but this gun really does fire a small blast of salt. SIGN... ME... UP!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment