Monday, July 14, 2014

Rain

We got some much needed rain today. I don't mind rain, especially when it has been so dry. I like looking outside as the the earth gets a much needed drink of fresh water. I like listening to it patter gently on the roof. However, I don't like driving in it... not because of myself, but because of other drivers. Why do people freak out when driving in the rain? I understand the need to slow down and exercise caution on wet roads, but I will never comprehend why traffic needs to come to a grinding halt just because of a little bit of rain. Not that much changes... slow down by 5-10 MPH, give a little extra distance to the car ahead of you and you should be fine. As we all know, that's not what happens... the rain falls and traffic stops. Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment