Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Diamond Seats

I received a very pleasant surprise this evening. My brother-in-law called and asked if I wanted to sit in the Diamond Seats at the Reds game tomorrow. My reply was simple... "Oh yeah!".

We will sit in Carl Lindner's seats (first and second row directly behind home plate). If you watch the game on TV, you may see me feeding my face. The ticket includes a free prime rib buffet before the game and in-seat service during the game (also free). Actually all the stuff isn't free (Mr. Lindner and his family paid for it when the ticket was purchased), but it's free to me.

All the free food aside, it will be the first game I've attended in a year and a half. It's going to be a fun time.

Go Reds!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I will be watching for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see the game since I was working in Lindner Hall. Why can't I get those tickets just once?

    ReplyDelete