Wednesday, August 5, 2015

I'm Back...

I'm back! But I don't wanna be.

I went back to school today (unofficially). I am in the process of preparing my new classroom and preparing to teach a new grade level. My real first day (officially) is a week from Monday. I have another week and a half of freedom and then it's back into the fire.

Please pray for me as I embark on this next leg of my teaching journey. This change was self-imposed and if things go awry, I haven't anybody to blame but myself. In a twisted sort of way, I am excited about this change. I am eager to get back to teaching Ohio history and U.S. history, but I'm a little nervous about teaching kids two years younger than I have been used to. If nothing else, it's going to be an interesting year.

No comments:

Post a Comment