Saturday, August 15, 2015

Who Dey!

I got a last minute invitation yesterday to go the first Bengals pre season game last night. Even though it wasn't a real game and the top notch players wouldn't be playing much, I still wanted to go and enjoy a night at the game. My brother Kerry, his daughter Lauren, Abby and I went and had a really good time. Our seats were only 7 rows from the field. I had never sat that close to the action before. To make the evening even more special, this was Abby's first ever Bengals game. She says she spent more time watching the cheerleaders than the actual game. I am happy to report that was NOT the case for me. I kept my eyes on the field where they belonged. All in all it was a fun night. It sure beat the alternative of sitting around the house doing a whole lot of nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment